Here is how to share your work, by doing a “Blog & Pin!”
5 Steps: “BLOG & PIN”
- Set up blog, Twitter and Pinterest. For website, “The MD, PhD Is In,” I have:
- Write your blog, like normal.
- Share your blog to Pinterest: either use the Pinterest tool bar we described in the previous article, or Pin from the Pinterest Icon at the bottom of your page.
- Re-Pin. View the Pin when you make it, then re-pin to another Board.
- For each Pin, check off the boxes at the bottom of the Pin, to Facebook and Tweet at the same time.
Once you have the Pinterest toolbar, you can generate a slew of Pins while you are on Twitter. Hence, you stockpile your Tweets on a new Board, your Twitter Board!
And then, as you can imagine, you can leisurely go to your own Twitter Board…
and … Tweet!
BAM! Tweet! BAM!
(Remember that when you do this, you FB & Tweet! Woo ~ Hoo!)
⭐⭐ FOR THE WIN! ⭐ “BLOG & PIN!” ⭐ FOR THE WIN! ⭐⭐
(FB & Tweet)
BLOG & PIN FOR THE WIN!
What good is it to write, if no one is going to actually read it?
This sets your brand apart: BLOG & PIN!
BLOG & PIN For THE WIN!
Has this article helped you?
This is what you can do to try out your skills this moment:
- Click here: The MD, PhD Is In on Pinterest
- Hover on a Pin and Click, SAVE.
- Pick your Board for saving, or make a new one such as, “Health”
- If you want to Pin most efficiently as a major effort, contact me by writing a Comment below.
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~