- Speak: people just muse and even get lost in great photos.
- Brand: use corresponding colors or themes to set your clean image.
- Advertise: Imprint your logo, brand, Twitter handle, FB Page or website.
- Feel: photos can easily elicit an emotion that draws people to your point.
- Focus: some points are just better said with a photo.
- Smart: a photo is a photo. But… be smart and know this: one photo is also a Tweet, a Facebook image and a Pin on Pinterest.
- Engage: When shared on Pinterest directly from your blog, an image can serve as another FB and Tweet (i.e., every time a Pin is shared). Think about that outreach.
- Multiply: if made from the Pinterest widget, they all lead back to your website. The mathematics are logarithmic. So, Pin after you blog!
- Eye Candy: To further drive engagement and just add some spice, set your pic to the right or left of your text.
- Quote: Consider making your own quotes, based on your blog focus. Then Tweet!
Ainoa Cerezuala on Top 10 Websites for FREE Photos
Stefano Ferro on Photography Copyright & Stealing
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Related Social Media Articles by Dr Margaret Aranda:
Social Media Photos #1: Ten Reasons to Use Photos
Social Media Photos #2: How to Pic a Pic on Google
Social Media Photos #3: Putting a Link onto Words
Max Out Social Media Photos #4: Ten Steps for WordPress Posts
Social Media Photos #5: My 5 Secrets
Social Media #6: View Analytics, Critics!
~ ~ ~
ELI5: What’s SPAM? 10 Things about Spam
Positively SPAM? 10 Characteristics of Spam
Three Attributions to My Perseverance
~ ~ ~
Additional Articles by Dr. Margaret Aranda
Organic Orange Blueberry Scones
Organic Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
Organic Paleo Muffins
Organic Carrot Cake
Diabetes & Obesity
How are you Aging?
10 Complications of Diabetes
10 Health Benefits of the Low-Glycemic Diet
Chronic Metabolic Syndrome is Killing US
What does ‘Iatrogenic’ Mean?
What is a Diagnosis?
7 Ways that Chronic Pain Changes the Brain
What Matters to You: Patient Advocacy
From Dr. Forrest Tennant: Hyperalgesia: No Reason to Stop or Reduce Opioids