I hope this helps people who are not used to:
Writing WordPress blogs
Importing WordPress images
Sizing WordPress photos for Twitter, FB or Pinterest
Using Pablo.com and Buffer.com
From the first 3 Lessons in this Series, you know:
…Everything you read with glisten and glow– it’ll be the icing on the cake!
~Dr Margaret Aranda
I’ll wait for you! Go to Lesson #1 first – you’ll be glad you did!
This is very professional!
- Where to Import your Pic: always place an image after your discussion in the text, and refer to it when you’d like the reader to go look at it by inserting words like: “… (see Table 3).” or “… (see below).”
- Decide – FB/Twitter vs. Pinterest: Twitter and FB both use a ‘horizontal,’ smaller rectangular photo than Pinterest pins.
- Quotes: You can use images with a quote, as these are great for both Pinterest and Twitter.
- Making your Own Images: You can put your own quotes onto images (fun!).
- Assist Apps for Quotes: For quotes or photo credits, I use photo/social media toolkit via Pablo.com
- Assist App for Buffering: Add Buffer.com for the win! Buffer lets you repeat the same posts to all your sites. There’s a FREE version of Pablo and Buffer, and you can upgrade for a nominal monthly cost.
- Pinterest: Let’s see what happens when you ‘Share’ this very article on Pinterest: you see the different Pin shapes. Just hit the Pinterest ‘Share’ button below to see. No worries, I put it on your “To Do List” below.
- FREE Pin: A nice, solid ‘Pinterest Block’ usually appears, as a professional courtesy (see the brown Pinterest pin, below).
- WordPress Resizing and Image Position: For the professional touch, it’s now time to move your images left and right, reduce or enlarge their size and put corresponding text near each image. You decide! Let’s look at this feature for a moment, as it is the crux of this article:
Importing a photo from WordPress automatically displays it Centered and without text around it. You can hit one of the buttons on the left to put the photo Center, Left or Right.
Check it out, as here you can also add words to the right:
This Selection will give you the Photo on the Left.
The Text will wrap around to the Right (see the image and text example below, used with this button).
Your To Do List:
Look at the beautiful Pins made with great thought, starting from Series #1!
The next article will be on Using Pinterest! Get your account opened today!
You can make your own Pins after posting a Post, and Pin them right away
….and also post them to FB and Twitter at the same time!